Forum of Site of ValeraVi   

Forum Rules Информация (Information)

К ВАШЕМУ СВЕДЕНИЮ: На таких известных формах как forum.siemens-club.org, forum.allsiemens.com вы можете найти больше информации по проблемам установки патчей и их решению

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Patch fot better listing into contacts - request :), ...just to get rid of the 3-items only display...
trodas
   #4159 Posted: 14-06-2005, 17:23
Quote Post

Group: Tester
C65
Member No.: 1666

I talking about change the address book list view the way, so the middle item "highlighting" did not steal as much the screen space, as it does. How the hell this is a list to pick for, when there is ONLY there damn contacts visible at time on screen?!

Well, let the picture speak, it is worth 1000 words, so:

user posted image

Now it it clear, is not it? Even my old cell was relatively old one, Sony CMD-J5, it can show 5 to 6 (not sure now, someone borrowed it and orget to give it back to me...) contacts at screen at time. So how come the modern Siemens C65 can show only 3?! I feel this is terribly idadequate and bad and it need patch smile.gif

So, the question is, if anyone there is skilled enought to sucesfully patch the firmware (probably v50...? ...because why patch too old FW, right?) the way it skip the code that read the additional infos for the middle "highlighted" contact item, so it should shring then and more contacts could get at one time on scree, allowing way much better looking for the desired one wink.gif smile.gif
Im getting sick of how the contacts get screwed by so much enlarging the middle one.. sad.gif

So, show what you can do, guys.

And if no-one feels up to the challenge, then at least anny recommendation where or who to ask about it would be nice tongue.gif

--------------------
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." - Voltaire
...just keep folding, just keep folding... user posted image my config
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQAOLMSN
trodas
   #4227 Posted: 11-07-2005, 16:23
Quote Post

Group: Tester
C65
Member No.: 1666

Looks like no-one dare to do something about it? biggrin.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

--------------------
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." - Voltaire
...just keep folding, just keep folding... user posted image my config
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQAOLMSN
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Обсуждение патчей (Patches discussions) | Next Newest »

Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll

> Fast Reply

For insert quote, select desired text and press here

Show Smilies Pop Up Window |  Enable Smilies |  Enable Signature